Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pray for Tuesday............



here is a bit of the post from their blog...........
My deepest fears were confirmed. Tomorrow we take our precious daughter home. Her cancer doubled in size in less than a week proving once and for all that it is horribly aggressive and no longer chemo sensitive. We have no idea how to do this but we have no doubt we will be cared for every step of the way. This is all I have in me. Please pray for peace for our children, our parents and our siblings. Tuesday, full of grace, you are our so very loved.


My heart just won't be still with this one. So hard to understand, I know that God's plan is perfect for this little girl. That doesn't mean that there aren't buckets of tears along the way. I know that my God can and does miracles everyday. I know that my heart wants something that God may not have in mind, his view is so awesome.........Will you consider praying??

No comments: