Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not Me Monday



Well here it is Monday again....... this week was the last of the Christmas vacation. I certainly didn't try to sneek in a nap each afternnon while the boys played new Wii the boys got for Christmas.

I didn't scratch the new floor in the sunroom by moving the table across it. I had the cushoin pads for the legs but I decided that I didn't need them. wrong!

I didn't almost burn the house down with our wood stove because we got the fire too hot too many times. While I was cleaning it out I saw the 2 holes, and then after 3,500 later we bought a new stove.

I didn't ask in a very "I will do it way" for help from my Dad in fixing the secret door to the boys room. Dad then fixed it for me.

I didn't sneek a bag of potato chips into my room and slip them under the bed.

I didn't let the boys spend almost 8 hours playing the new Wii one day. I had so much time to myself but that would be wrong for them to spend that much time in front of the TV.

I didn't secretly think it would be nice to have 1 more week off instead of going back to school on the 5th.

Now hop over to MckMama's and see what other Not-Me's have happend!

2 comments:

karina said...

I know you would NEVER sneak chips into your room and hide them! :)

You're so cute!

I do hope you enjoyed those naps!

I wish school didn't start again tomorrow. My kids spent half their vacation in Iowa. :( I miss them already!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Those naps sound so wonderful. How were the chips?

Happy Monday.