Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday

Well, here we are again........



Today I did NOT have a major melt down when I found that I couldn't log onto the computer. I had definitely NOT tried to help daughter number one get her computer to recognize the broadband that we have had since Christmas. She is NOT more impatient and clueless about the computer than I am. She does NOT have her Father's temper and had just decided to "forget it" continuing to use dial-up for her recreation and school work. That would be SILLY!!! Having NO phone lines for people to call in with questions for the upcoming llama show, I finally decided that we could do it. Well I spoke way too soon and ended up transferring her problem to my computer?!!?

I did NOT then burst into silly girl tears to get my husband to take a moment to look at it. He was so busy and trying to get out the door to get to work. He is NOT going to be out or town and the thought of no connection on the laptop for a few days did NOT almost cause me to have a complete breakdown. I did NOT tell him afterwards how much I loved him in that gooey voice of a new girlfriend. His response was "you wouldn't be talking like that if I didn't fix your computer". He did this with a small coy smile that told me he was onto my game.... busted! He really was my hero..... I wouldn't be here chatting with you otherwise. I would NEVER act like that. I also would NEVER tell him I was so worried about school and connecting when in my heart I was terrified that I wouldn't be able to play today in the Not Me Monday fun.

I didn't watch about 5 hours of the Dugger's last night just because I think they are like WOW interesting. The thought of 40 feet to put shoes on just amazes me!!

This year my resolution was to write on the "blog" at least 3 times a week. There is after all lots to write about in the zoo we call home. What better way to journal our crazy lives. Problem is I can't seem to find enough hours in the day to do it! I don't spend hours reading other blog, not me. I do NOT spend hours praying for families and their situations. There is seemingly no time for me to get a post done though. So I snagged one that I thought was very funny to give me the third for the week. Egads........ it is only January! This resolution may not last long.

I did NOT wear the same long underwear top and bottom for three days last week. I only have one pair and it was too cold to take them off long enough to throw them in the wash. Speaking of cold I did NOT freeze my glove to the pump in the barn while feeding the llamas. One big splash and before I knew it I was stuck. I told you it was cold!!! My glove froze to the pump then the llama latch, and then the barn door and the door to the garage.

I do NOT pretend to not hear my husband yesterday when he comented about the ruined rolls of insulation that a "cat" has been sleeping in. Not me... if you remember I would NEVER have allowed a cat in the garage. That is a rule around here afterall. Remember about the cold and the freezing........... well I did NOT feel so sorry for poor Pancakes that he may have "slipped" in the garage door behind me a few nights.

Yesterday I did NOT put the most pathetic little piggy tails in Kendall's hair. I am NOT just so jealous of Small Fry's hair and the amount she has. I LOVE to mess with it and she has more bows than hairs. I just wanted a sprout for her head. I did NOT even take pictures. You have to come back later in the week to see them though because I MUST get busy with school or the kids may be illiterate as adults and blame it on their "bogging" Mom!

So what about you?????????? Oh come on........... I KNOW you have had a few Not Me's right?!?!!? Hmmmmm maybe not.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

3 comments:

karina said...

So funny! My dh catches on to those little girlish games too when I don't play them!

Stay warm my friend!

Mary Teresa said...

Hahaha. I love that you froze your glove to everything. I'm sure the Llamas were giggling to themselves as you left. And husbands appreciate when you act like a damsel in distress. It makes them feel more rugged and manly.

Happy Not Me Monday!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I am glad you got your computer up and running in time for Not Me Monday.

Have a great week.