Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't get up yet...........................

Back down on your knees friends................ Little Kayleigh is having big scary problems. Today there seems to have been a deadly change in Kayleigh. Here brain activity has been interupted. Her prognosis is grave......... I can't seem to type the words that the medical professionals are using. If you haven't been following along please click on the side bar and go read up about the amazing little girl and her family.......... She is so small and has so much to do before she is done. She is 10 months old and has yet to breath in the air outside a hospital....

Please pray............

1 comment:

Cathy said...

You are so sweet with the words you share on Annabel's blog. Know that I read them and store them in my heart. I love the picture of the children in Orange for Stellan. Praying for Kayleigh and Stellan! I just found out about Kayleigh, thank you