Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tears that flow like a river.............

Reaching out over the miles to give extra shoulders to some families that have touched my heart. I pray you can lean on Jesus and release your tension and grief.... My heart breaks for all of you, no Mom should have to watch day after day as her child struggles and the medical community can't seem to make them better..... No Mom should have to take their new baby girl from the hospital to the morgue.....
The strength and love that a young Mom & Dad have for their tiny son, as she charts new waters taking home her son with fragile skin....
The fear of a Mom as she is told there is a lump in her breast just days after bringing home one of her sweet daughters from the hospital after a surgery......
Praying for a sweet baby that finally may get to go home after 9 long months in the hospital....
The joy mixed with apprehension of sending your child in for surgery on her heart...

Life in a balance..... view from a fish bowl

I am so thankful that God holds us in his arms and loves us.

Tonight I pray to take a portion of the pain.... to allow it to be shouldered by me. The pain from all of your words is so raw, the tears continually fall as I cry out for you.

Praying for your sweet families... praying for miracles and peace...for smiles and laughter...

Would you pray too?????

These families are at the top of my lists right now......


This sweet baby girl Carleigh that has flown to Jesus and her family. http://carleighmckenna.blogspot.com/

Sweet Stellan and his family, especially his Mom as she endures mounting hours of stress and frustration. http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

Little Jonah as his family has the prospect of getting to take their sweet boy home. http://patriceandmattwilliams.blogspot.com/

This Mom as she waits in fear.... fear of a lump in her breast. She is a Mom of three little girls that need her. http://livinglifewithlaney.blogspot.com/

For little Kayleigh who is inching ever closer to getting to go home, for the first time ever. Her 9 month birthday has past, but she is finally almost ready. Her button is on the sidebar.

For my sweet long distance friend Karina, this week her baby almost teenager is going to have a heart procedure that will help her to live a fuller healthier life.
http://11thhourrebel.blogspot.com/

On my dirty prayer knees..............

1 comment:

Always a Southern Girl said...

I am praying. I am mentally on my face, down on my floor praying to our Savior. The Great Physician, Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace.