Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have you ever noticed......

how good it feels to lay your head on your pillow at night? We have been just chok full of holiday spirit and I really don't think I have ever enjoyed myself so much or been so TIRED! But finally the house has been decorated, presents have all been purchased, wrapping is done, cards have been sent, baking is done. Scout, our resident Elf has actually been moving around the house nightly and the kids have been enjoying all the traditions.

We have spent a lot of time this year trying to instill the real meaning of this holiday season. This year like most I still can be brought to tears looking in the little manger scene that I put up every year. The arrival of one tiny baby that changed the world.

I feel so incredibly blessed, blessed for all the good in my life and blessed for all the trials. God's way of keeping us growing and depending on him. I thank God for my family and for good friends and neighbors. So count your blessings and give thanks to God every night before you drift off in an exhausted holiday slumber...............

Merry Christmas.....................

No comments: