Friday, November 14, 2008

COOKIES, COOKIES, COOKIES!!!!!

Well, it's officially that time of year when we need to start planning the baking of the holidays goodies. Around here it seems all goes better if we plan everything. So I am giving the gift of my cookie recipe list that was given to me a long time ago. Go to the link and you can find anything you are looking for!

http://www.northpole.com/Kitchen/Cookbook/

Close your ears if you don't want to hear this but Christmas is just 5 short Sundays away!?!?!?! Yikes!! So much to celebrate and so little time. I am for the first time in a long time really planning on getting the tree up early. Can't say I promise to get it down in the same fashion. We many years still have a tree up for Valentines Day! I know I know......... it just doesn't seem to get done.

Here you go have fun and go wild!!!!!!!



Now that's alot of cookies!

No comments: