Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bits and pieces........

Well, this has been long in coming. Tons going on here on the farm. I wanted so much to say THANKS to all that voted for Gwendolyn Strong for the Chase Community Give. With everyone's help this Mom and Dad run foundation came in 6th!!!! Wow!! They were given 100,000 for research to help stamp out SMA forever!!!!

Thanks thanks thanks...............

Like I said, lots going on here, and in the midst of it all my laptop tried to collapse on me! Thanksfully the computer is still working, you just can't see the screen..... a bit of a problem maybe..... but the nice people at Dell helped me to figure out that I can hook a desktop monitor to the laptop and still be in business. I am not nearly as compact as I used to be but I can load up and move the computer from place to place but still in business! The new laptop should be here in two weeks..... and the bill well probably in two weeks too... ugh

The boys are suddenly very busy through the week, so much so that we really have to squeeze school in. A new women's Bible study with a Bible study for the kids too on Tuesday, Crazy Wednesday with piano and church and the kids chior, Thursday morning homeschool group activities, and usually an activity for Friday too!! whewwww makes me tired just to type it all.

The hat business is heating up too. I should have some new photos to post soon. I can't believe where this has all gone and how far we have come. The vision to help others is getting better all the time.

Well, lots to do so off I go..................

No comments: