Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday

Okay okay I will play with Mckmama and Not Me Monday!You can go there from here... http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2008/09/not-me-mondaythe-complete-rules.html She is an inspirational Jesus-loving Mommy in the trenches with 3 soon to be 4 little ones at home. I am not usually one that can a. figure out how to make all the buttons and links work or b. want to remember the zillions of not-me's in a week! I could scare the scariest with some of my Mommy antics.

Hmmmmmm, okay here goes.






I did NOT quickly open a box of pudding and then toss in a can of pumpkin and fold in whip cream for a harvest party. I did NOT want it to look like I know what I am doing in the kitchen.

I did NOT after whiffing my daughter hand her over to my husband and convince him to change her, telling him he forgot to after she got up. Nope not me!

I did NOT spend hours.multiple hours scanning blogs instead of cleaning

I did NOT give my boys candy to keep them entertained so "I could "blog" some more.

I did NOT yet again shop before tennis lessons and buy "just a few more things" for the tiniest member of the family. You know, the one that has more than the rest of us ...... I wouldn't do that.

I did NOT just put my hair up in a clip because I was too lazy to fix it.

I did NOT sit and watch the same episode of Joyce Meyer 3 times because it was on and I really liked the message.

I did NOT do the weekly grocery shopping while my husband sat in the car with all the kids telling him I only needed a few things (few is in the eye of the beholder right?)

I did NOT tell my husband to turn the wrong way causing us to also send the tow truck in the wrong way that was picking up my daughter's broken down Jeep. I would never do that and of course he did NOT proceed to get furious for embarrassing him in front of the two truck guy you know the guy we will never ever see again. Men..........

Okay enough I don't think I have really scratched the surface but that is all I am admitting to.

No comments: