Thursday, July 31, 2008

Touched.............................

My life is an ever changing billboard. Sometimes there is joy sometimes sadness. Like most humans I hates those valleys of despair and saddness. But am so greatful and reveled by the peaks that we find ourselves on. Though my life is far from perfect now I find myself in a place of praise and gratitude. I seem to be "stepping into" the word more and more. On a daily basis God is showing me himself and I am so thirsty for the word, in a way that I have never been before. Circumstances just keep leading me to the stream, I hear God say "drink and you shall thirst no more". It really means something now! I am reading and understanding the words on the page of my Bible. I have immersed myself in the Christian music that feeds my soul. If you have Direct TV go to channel 338. If not scan your channels!! I found the gospel music channel quite by accident and love the message it brings. I have been searching those "other" stations, you know the ones that you never sheck out. I have found so much. I listen and learn from Joyce Meyer every day. Ed Young if I can find him and Beth Moore Bible study comes to my house every Wednesday! I can feel the holy spirit in these teachings. Like it says in John 8:32 Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.

I can feel the ropes being cut and being free to move. It is so hard to explain but today if Jesus called me out of the boat on the shoppy waters I could get out and walk to Jesus. The waters would not win over me, those words of doubt would not cause me to sink. I know my life is not perfect, please don't misunderstand........... the bills and issues are still there. But I have complete faith that God will provide what we need while we are here on this earth. What could be better? I hope your day is a blessed one. God is pressing on me to make sure that if you don't know the love of God and how he can change your life that you should send me a comment. I will do my best to let God speak through me to help you find the grace and peace that fills my soul.

Until next time......

No comments: