Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Only at our house....................

We often fondly refer to our house as "the zoo". Last night was just another example of that. Courtney had come home from school, the long awaited visit. We were all so excited to see her and spend time with her. When she is at school we miss her terribly. SO...... we decided to start our visit with a movie. I had heard he Jonathan Sperry was a good family movie and with all the ages we have that seemed great. On top of that we got to see i at the Danbarry Dollar Saver. 1.75 per seat! They also have an all you can eat deal on the horrible/yummy for you popcorn and pop. I packed our movie bag complete with containers and covered drinks for the little kids. So we hopped in the car and took off. As we left Taylor said he didn't feel well. I didn't think much about it, all the running around and excitement of seeing Courtney probably.

We met Tim at the theater and bought our tickets. Then I got into line for popcorn and drinks. As I stood there Tim and then Taylor ran to the bathroom. Then Logan said he needed to go also. So I waited for the food and realized something was making my sock wet?!!? I looked down and realized that my bag was dripping!..... yep right into my shoe. I "sneek" in the boys cups with juice Well, that started to make me giggle, just as I started to tell Courtney about it Logan came running from the bathroom loudly proclaiming that Taylor was throwing up in the bathroom....great. But I thought Tim was helping, a few minutes later Taylor came from the bathroom telling us that he felt much better. Then Tim came out telling me "Can you believe that some kid is in the bathroom throwing up?"

Off we went to the theater to sit down, I looked down into the bag to see a puddle. This bag is also my purse so I was a bit concerned what may be floating in my purse but decided at that point it was too late. Throughout the movie Kendall was not her normal self. She ate popcorn for the first 20 minutes then she popped from lap to lap disturbing everyone in the row behind us. She needed more drink so I got up left and filled her glass with water from the drinking fountain. Then Taylor said he needed to use the bathroom so Tim hoped up and took him. While he was gone I think Kendall got the same idea. So as soon as Tim and Taylor got back Kendall started to loudly proclaim she needed to pee she needed to poop. Now I have never gotten that request, ever from her so I figured that she really didn't need to go. She just wanted to get up and move so I tried to talk her out of it. Well, not happening!!! She just got louder and louder so for what seemed like the 50th time I stood up and headed out of the aisle. When we got into the bright shiny (germy) bathroom she wanted to explore. She no longer needed to go, so back to our seats. Once we sat down she started again to say (yell) potty, me go. So this time Tim took her and left. We settled in for the last 15 minutes of the movie. About 5 minutes from the end Taylor said he needed to go again and left. I knew Tim was out walking the halls so I started to pack up.

The movie ended and we gathered up our things and headed out. On the way out the door of the theater we saw tell-tale splats........ Taylor had gotten sick again..... and again.......... and again. It was like a breadcrumb trail to the bathroom. We sent Logan in to make sure Taylor was alright. He came back out saying Taylor was a mess. Tim came out and hand off Kendall who kept repeating "Tay Tay ewwwwwww".

What a night~ only at the zoo!

No comments: