Monday, April 19, 2010

Let your life be changed...... it only takes 2 minutes

I have always felt like I was a compassionate person......... lover of all things kids and animals. I have felt strongly for a lot of causes.... or at least I thought so. I have sat in tears for so many children, children lost, families in pain. I have felt that pain, I have lived it. So, I thought I had a handle on the whole compassion thing.

That was until the Chase Community Give and I "met" Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn is 2 years old...... Gwendolyn is adorable, ...... Gwendolyn has SMA. SMA?? What is SMA?? Well, don't feel bad if you don't know... I didn't either. I didn't know until I spent 2 minutes watching a video clip .... a clip that took my breath, made me cry, ...changed my life. There is nothing more important to me right now than to increase awareness and raise money for treatment and ultimately a cure! I WANT THESE BEAUTIFUL BABIES TO LIVE LONG LIVES!!!

">


I can't imagine the pain as a parent of watching your child slowly become paralyzed. having a mind that is crisp and no way to express it. To not be able to run, jump, wave, set up, eat, swallow, or breathe. How could you do it? Well, Gwendolyn's Mom and Dad are doing it, they are living in the moment, giving their daughter fun and being the fiercest warriors I have ever seen! They want a cure and will stop at nothing less. Please!!! take a moment watch the video and ask yourself "Would I do something if it were my child, my grandchild, my niece??? Watch the clip, listen to the scary statistics.... BE CHANGED!

Beb-e-ssentials is teaming up with the Gwendolyn Strong Foundation to raise awareness and research dollars. Please click on the link and shop. This is our fund raiser details

20% of any custom bucket hat
30% of any other item except our new special item
60% of all Gwendolyn Butterfly sales
The Gwendolyn Butterfly is absolutely beautiful. Hand painted threads are used to create this beautiful 2 inch butterfly. Each has Gwendolyn's favorite color pink incorporated in the colors. Each one is a one of a kind piece of art. Like a butterfly locked in a cocoon SMA has Gwendolyn and her friends "locked up". Let your research dollars unlock them and let them jump, hop, & fly!

We will be drawing for a fun fun prize, you get 1 chance for every 15.00 ordered.
This fund raiser will run through Mother's Day weekend.

If you don't order PLEASE go to the Gwendolyn Strong Foundation site and donate! Let's make sure that no more babies have to live locked in the prison of SMA.

Please, help make a change............. it only takes 2 minutes and could change SO many lives PLEASE........

No comments: