Monday, August 25, 2008

Please pray and pass the word

I am trying to get as many people as I can to be praying for my friend Nancy. I belong to a board of infertility women. Nancy has had so many trials on the way to bringing her 2nd baby into the world. She and her husband have a beautiful little 7 year old girl. She has longed to add a sibling for Isabela. Nancy had a miscarraige a little over a year ago and then with much prayer and help she got pregnant with twin girls. Everyone was so excited and thankful for her pregnancy. At 17 weeks she started to have problems. She was initially put on bedrest and then admitted to the hospital. Over the last couple days she has had increased problems and last night at 22 weeks the water of one of the babies has broken. They have named the babies Lucy and Georgia, as you can imagine they are terrified and heartbroken. The doctors are not giving much hope but I know that God can turn this all around if he chooses. We are praying for grace and his will, praying for a bit more time and the ability to accept what God does ultimately choose. They are so close to viability, please give these babies strength.

I feel helpless for them and have been building a prayer life everywhere I can.

thank you so much............................ your sister in Christ

1 comment:

Elena said...

Penny,

I am so sorry to hear that. I already mailed them out this morning. I will pray that all goes well.
Elena.