Sunday, July 11, 2010

A New Chapter in our lives..............

We have embarked on life with middlers..... You know not toddlers or little kids. The boys have left for a fun week at camp..... yes I said a week! We were a bit nervous but the "signs" kept telling me to go ahead. They are getting SO big and were so excited. We had a lot of concerns with Logan and his asthma and allergies but they have 3 nurses on staff and they seemed to be very "on it".

We found out a bout it all on Friday so it has been a weekend of scurrying..... all of the "list" items. clothes, bug spray, flashlights, snaks, swim suits, flip flops for the showers.... as for the showers Tim thought maybe we should just shave their heads so they would have dirty hair for the week...... yea, I just needed him to tell me that to remind me why we cut the office carpet out where Logan got sick.....

Anyway the boys are thrilled! They had NO problem telling me goodbye.... well just that they were running so fast they couldn't turn around. I know they will have fun and make a load of memories. The 4 pack including Solomon and Elijah will be VERY tired Friday at pick up!

What will I do.......... well my stuff plus their chores. I also plan on updating their room with "big kid" stuff!





No comments: