Thursday, August 6, 2009

Giving it all........................

Have you ever been around when people made a comment about a a religious "fanatic"?? Over these last few months of me "unplugging" from much of Blogworld I have tried to go deep, really deep. I have found a peace that I haven't known maybe forever in my life. Has this been a fairytale time???? definitely not.... We have lost family members, worked through sickness of family and friends, been just as financially strapped as ever before and had all the day to day small children issues.(you know the ones......sticky,slimy,and tireless)

BUT, in the midst of it all there has been such incredible peace. I have been able to hold fast to Jesus. I have been singing those praise and worship songs and enjoying every nugget of good life when it comes. I feel like the depth of faith has been increased and I know without ANY doubt that God is indeed good all the time.
So as I weeded our new garden of lilies I wondered...Have I become that"fanatic"???

Then I realized maybe all along those "fanatics" have it right. They are living the life, giving it all, not just going through the motions anymore. I hope I can someday be whispered about. It could sound a bit like this "Oh look at that woman!, she must be crazy, what a religious NUT....... and why are all those cats following her (don't ask, that is a whole different story)

Anyway, my God loves me today and yesterday. A broken woman, a sinner, kicking around in the yuck and mire, being lifted only by the grace and love of God. My God is good.... he wants to be there to lift you above the mire too.

and just to add some fun and color here are a few of the reasons I am crazy and blessed at my house.....

You think he will float???
take a breath

One small step for man
Logan jumping off the board

A bikini body to be jealous oflove that bathing beauty body

No comments: